Whether you are an entrepreneur, professional, or student, digital marketing is for YOU.
But what is Digital Marketing?
Simply put, Digital Marketing is a way to market and advertise services and products on the internet.
Why do companies prefer Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing has a vast global audience reach at less than half the cost than traditional marketing, and it is four times more effective.
What is the future of Digital Marketing?
The future of digital marketing is very bright, as it is a necessity in the business world today.
When we talk of India alone, we are looking at $1 Trillion digital opportunities. We have 483 million internet users, and 1.18 billion mobile phone users as of 2018. By 2023, we are going to grow to 666.4 million internet users.
It is no surprise that Digital Marketing is the fastest growing industry in India.
Many digital marketing trends have to be adopted by marketers today, or they stand at a risk to be replaced.
One such hot trend is Social Media Marketing. There is a significant change in the nature and function of Social Media. Initially, social platforms like Facebook were used to connect with family, friends, and acquaintances. But today, it’s no longer the case. Startups, well-known brands, and creative professionals are increasingly using Facebook to showcase their work, products, and services to a targeted audience on the platform. Social media is used by companies today to display their brands and gather information about their customers and actively engage with them.
All the marketing experts have to keep themselves updated to the digital marketing trends, whether the industry is information technology, science, fashion, art, or media, and entertainment.
Learning the latest digital marketing trends helps you to increase your employability. Companies are continually looking for highly competent and knowledgeable digital marketers who will help them optimize their reach, conversion, and sales.
What are the top skills that companies look for in a digital marketer?
Some of the tops skills that companies look for in a digital marketer today are:
- Strong fundamentals in marketing: Do you have basic and advanced knowledge of marketing? Are your marketing fundamentals in place? Are you customer/audience-centric?
- Content orientation: Companies are looking for digital marketers with a journalistic bent of mind and a storytelling style. Today’s digital marketers need to be master storytellers of their brand.
- Social media savvy: Social Media Marketing is a hot trend right now. Are you savvy with the various digital platforms targeting different age groups? Do you enjoy social media and various digital mediums? Do you believe in the power of social media and the positive impact that they can bring?
- Consistency: When you are a digital marketer, you have to be consistent with your marketing efforts online. Digital Marketing is a huge stage where you are performing in front of a global audience. You have to out there consistently engaging with your audience, helping them with their problems, and providing them with helpful information or solutions. Consistency helps build trust in your customers.
How SmartSocialBrand can help you become a successful digital marketer?
At SmartSocialBrand, the best digital marketing company in hyderabad, we help you learn and become a savvy digital marketer.
Our super specialized 2-Month Course for Entrepreneurs, Professionals & Freshers covers all aspects of Digital Marketing, including the following:
- Search Engine Optimization: Did you know that Google gets 63,000 search queries per second. Learn to turn Google searchers into customers through our SEO course.
- Search Engine Marketing: SEM is a top customer acquisition tactic for retailers. SSB’s course builds your PPC skills to enhance your selling skills and career.
- Analytics: Analytics is the real power of Digital Marketing, where you can get deep insights into the results of your marketing campaigns & learn how to improve them.
- Facebook Marketing: Facebook has extended from social to business networking. Facebook is a great marketing platform, with over 2.32 billion active users worldwide.
- Social Media Marketing: With over 3.48 billion social media users, marketing and managing your brand on social media is a great skill to learn and acquire.
- Email Marketing: Email Marketing is the most sustainable and proven effective forms of marketing. Did you know that an Email Marketing campaign gives a whopping 440% ROI? Learn how to close sales using email marketing from building lists to nurturing leads.
- Mobile App Marketing: Today, 70% of web traffic comes from mobile alone. Learn how to do app marketing and monetization right.
Get training by digital marketing experts with industry experience of more than 5 years at SmartSocialBrand. Receive individual attention and a collaborative learning atmosphere filled with intensive classes, enriching brainstorming sessions, and training on live projects.